Wednesday: a day of the week that you either love or hate. On one hand, you’re halfway through the week and one step closer to the weekend – on the other hand, you’re only halfway through the week with a few days standing between you and a Friday night wine sesh [that’s a thing, right?].
No matter how you feel about Wednesday, I’m here to [hopefully] make it better! Every week I’ll be posting a collection of my favorite links. I shall call this weekly post [drumroll] ‘LINKS I LOVE’ WEDNESDAY [badum-tsss]!
Below you’ll find a few links that I find interesting, however, feel free to add your own favorite links in the comment section below!
It’s okay, people – together we’ll make it through this week!
2. Wardrobe essentials to help you transition from Winter to Spring. [Do me a favor and upload these to my closet, would ya?]
3. Thug Kitchen’s Cookbook release date. [If you don’t know what Thug Kitchen is, you’re seriously missing out. Warning: contains strong language.]
5. Why buttered coffee is the next big health craze. [Um.. Wut?]
7. 28 tiny animals so cute that they will make you EXTREMELY MAD. [How DARE you be so adorable?!]
8. Baked cheesy chicken taquitos. [Is it Cinco de Mayo yet?]