PEOPLE: We’ve officially made it to hump day, and I have to admit that I’m seriously eyeing the weekend. [Weekend, you be looking fine.] As I promised last week, every Wednesday I’ll be posting a collection of my favorite links. While I hope that you’ll enjoy my link roundup, I’d love to see what links/pages/stuff you’re currently loving! So after you’ve browsed and clicked away, feel free to post your favorite links in the comment section below.
Let’s keep on truckin’!
2. How to Make High Heels Comfortable. [Wear flats. BOOM, problem solved.]
3. Hazelnut Amaretto Cake with Nutella Cream Cheese Recipe. [A great recipe for those that can refrain from eating the jar of Nutella beforehand.]
4. Emma Stone and Jimmy Fallon Have an EPIC Lip Sync Battle. [Spoiler alert: it’s hilarious.]
5. Baking without Eggs or Dairy. If you’re lactose intolerant like me, this is actually really great. [Ask me if I still eat cheese. Answer: ALWAYS.]
8. 30 Photos Showing the Restoration of Detroit. No sarcasm here, I am genuinely happy to see Detroit making progress.
9. Define Your #Grind. If you have Twitter, you should definitely be following this account. They always have positive and uplifting messages. [And I really dig that!]
10. Don’t Worry, Be Happy. A little dose of happiness from the Berry to help you get through the rest of your week! [KCCO!]