PEOPLE: We’ve officially made it over the hump! I hope you all have had a great week full of dessert and sunshine and good vibrations. Personally, I’m feeling a little under the weather so I will be crawling towards the weekend. [Friday.. I need youuu] As always, I’d love to see what links/pages/stuffs you’re currently loving! So after you’ve perused and clicked to your heart’s content, feel free to post your favorite links in the comment section below.
Keep on truckin’, lovelies! Enjoy the rest of your week!
1. 21 Problems Only Sarcastic People Will Understand. “Your sense of humor could be described as an “acquired taste.”” [Ha ha. Your face is an acquired taste.]
2. 10-Minute Yoga Sequence to Feel Refreshed. Looking for a quick way to feel good? This yoga sequence is easy and will leave you feeling supah fresh.
4. The Cutest Mother’s Day Fail EVER. Speaking of laughing.. These little boys are adorably hilarious! [Is anyone else wondering if they reused the dropped fruit? No?]
5. Makeup Hacks for the Lazy Girl. Love these easy tips and tricks to getting great makeup. [Lazy girl? Cosmo knows my life.]
6. 5 Looks for the Modern Lady. [Whatever that means.] I would love to have all these looks uploaded to my closet, thankyouverymuch.
7. Don’t Worry, Be Happy! They are spreading the love over at The Berry! If you need a pick-me-up or just like looking at pictures that make you feel all warm and fuzzy, this is the link to visit. [Ahhhh the feels.] [P.S. – KCCO!]
8. Triangle Nut Bars Recipe. BONUS: this is a vegan recipe. [YUM.]
9. My Twitter. Follow me so we can become best friends fo’ life. [Or not, that’s cool too.]