We have officially made it to Wednesday, beautiful people! I’m wishing you all a great week and a short hump day. I’m pumped for this week’s ‘Links I Love Wednesday’ and hope that you’re just as excited [woohoo party at Daniele Uses Words!] As always, I’d love to see what links/pages/videos/whatevs you’re currently loving! So after you’ve perused and clicked away, feel free to post your favorite links in the comment section below.
Additionally, I’m interested in looking for a guest blogger! If you have something you’d like to write about on my blog and think we would mesh nicely, give me a shout out in the comment section below with a blog idea!
Have a great Wednesday, everyone! Peace, love and pizza.
1. Summer Sangria Berry Crumble. [If no one sees you eat it, the calories don’t count.]
2. 10 Mental Tricks for a More Effective Workout. A few tips to get yourself in the right mindset! [Work it, boo!]
3. Pretty Coffee Makers for the Perfect Cup. [Mmmm.. coffee.]
4. How to Select Seasonal Flowers. A great guide on how to arrange flowers that are in season. [You so fancy.]
5. Happiness Tips. This is a great read if you’re in need of a pick-me-up.
6. 24 Life-Changing Ways to Store Your Beauty Products. A couple of life hacks to keep your beauty stuffs nice and organized. Some of these are just genius.
7. Ricotta and Sour Cherry Jam Crostata. This Italian pastry looks de-li-cious!
8. 19 People Who Took on the English Language and Lost. As an english major, this makes me cringe. [arggghhhhhhh /facepalm]