WHAT WHAT, it’s [Wine] Wednesday! The week is officially half over, which means the weekend is within reach, people! As with every Wednesday, I’ve rounded up a list of my favorite links; howevah, I’d love to see what links/pages/videos/stuffs you’re currently loving! So after you’ve perused and clicked away, feel free to post your favorite links in the comment section below.
Enjoy your day, lovelies!
1. 5 Simple Yoga Poses You Can Do at Your Desk. (MindBodyGreen.com) I mean.. You’re going to look a little weird.. But who cares, right? [right?]
2. 15 Mouthwatering Ways to Eat Corn on the Cob This Summer. (Buzzfeed.com)
3. The Savvy Gal’s Guide to Tipping Etiquette. (Refinery29.com) Learn how to tip like a boss under any circumstance.
4. Don’t Worry, Be Happy. (TheBerry.com) A little dose of feel good from the Berry.
5. How to Write an Unforgettable Thank You Note. (Entrepreneur.com)One of my favorite tips from my post ‘How to Get Your Dream Job Without Experience‘ is to write a handwritten thank you note at the end of your interview. With this simple how to, your traditional thank you will blow them away [boom].
6. Strawberry Mascarpone Yogurt Pie. (DessertForTwo.com) What the.. Oh my, just look at this –
7. Exercises to Lose Your Love Handles. (YouBeauty.com) After eating that delicious-looking Mascarpone Yogurt Pie [all by myself], I’m going to need these love handle exercises.
8. How to Make Your Cubicle Feel Like Home. (ElleDecor.com) Decorate that small work space and make it a place for inspiration [while looking class-ay].
9. A Few Reasons You Should Break Up With Your Pillowcase.. Tonight. (Refinery29.com) [Spoiler alert: switch to satin].