Hey ya’allllll! It’s officially hump day! 😀 Although Wednesday usually means the middle of the week has arrived, us Americanos will be dipping out early this week because of the Fourth of July! Celebrating America and enjoying a long weekend? I’m down for that.
If you’re new to Daniele Uses Words [hey, hi, how’s it going?], this post is part of a weekly series where I round up a bunch of my favorite links from this week. If you have a blog or another link you’d like me to look at, add it to the comment section below! I love to see what stuffs you’re currently loving, so feel free to add your voice to the mix.
Have a great week, everyone! And enjoy your long weekend!
1. 6 Things Healthy Couples Don’t Do (JarridWilson.com). With little gems like “Walk through each day in a posture of selflessness, and ask yourself what you can do for your relationship, not what your relationship can do for you” – how can you not love this?
2. 20 New Ways to Wear the Fishtail Braid (Cosmopolitan.com).
3. The Dos and Donts of Writing a Cover Letter (Levo.com). Have you ever googled ‘Sample Cover Letters’ and tried to personalize it? [Guilty.] Yeahhhh.. Don’t do that.
4. 10 Best Lipsticks for Summer ( Fashionista.com). I’m not a lipstick person.. But these might just make me give that lip stuffs another go!
5. HILARIOUS GIFS (Buzzfeed.com). That’s all you need to know. Venture forth, young one. Browse and be merry.
6. 7 Easy Moves for Toned Arms (Refinery29.com). [Work it, boo!]
7. 10 Ways to Get Out of Bed in the Morning (ElleDecor.com). I know how comfy your bed is, but get yo butt up and greet the day!
8. How to Make Your Own Dry Shampoo (TheEveryGirl.com). The key ingredient to having a good hair day: dry shampoo.
9. 2 Fresh Summer Drinks (TheEveryGirl.com). Cold, delicious drinks that make you look like a fancy shmancy bartender? I’m down.
10. Honey Sweetened Strawberry Lemonade Sorbet Recipe (ThankYourBody.com). This looks delicious! Perfect for the Fourth of July weekend.
Do you follow me on Twitter? Well you should. Get at me and we can be best friends FOREVER! [or not, that’s cool too].