Happy Wednesday, everyone! Before we jump on in to fun links and sarcastic side comments, I want to catch you all up on a few things. Numero uno: I have a new domain!
If you haven’t already noticed, my website is now officially called www.daniuseswords.com! I’m only-a-little-maybe-a-lot pumped about it.
Second piece of juicy news: my Facebook page is now up and running! I’m still working out the kinks with it, so be gentle when you visit. If you’re feeling generous today, feel free to click the ‘like’ button. If you’re coming to my blog from Facebook, you’re already ahead of the game [YOU ROCK]!
Okay, back to err.. business. I am SO pumped for this week’s ‘Links I Love Wednesday’!
For those that are new to Daniele Uses Words, this post is part of a weekly series where I round up a bunch of my favorite links from this week. If you have a blog or another link you’d like me to look at, add it to the comment section below! I love to see what stuffs you’re currently loving, so feel free to add your voice to the mix
Half of these posts are dessert recipes.. Is it lunchtime yet?
1. 26 Couples Who Have This Whole Relationship Thing Figured Out (buzzfeed.com). This is so cute. Is there such a thing as relationship inspiration? Relat-iration? Whatevs.
2.Refreshing Lemonade Recipes for Summer (theglitterguide.com).
3. 10 Life Hacks You Need This Summer (youtube.com). A bunch of amazingly cool life hacks from the King of Random [for Myrl :)].
4. Easy Blueberry Pie Recipe (shewearsmanyhats.com). [Did somebody say pie?]
5. Don’t Worry, Be Happy (theberry.com). Looking for some warm and fuzzies? This post is a great way to start your day off on a positive note. 🙂
6. Tips on How to Fall Asleep Quickly (youbeauty.com). Just a few great ways to jump into dreamland the minute your head hits the pillow. Spoiler alert: NOT obsessively checking your Instagram feed helps [guilty].
7. How to Break Into a Manager Role When You’re an Introvert (levo.com). Just because you’re shy doesn’t mean you can’t be #theboss. This article talks about why introverts actually make great leaders – so step into your leadership shoes, man!
8. 20 Life-Changing Ways to Use Bobby Pins (cosmopolitan.com).
9. Moody Cherry Tarts Recipe (sugarandcloth.com). This site is the cutest! Plus this recipe looks absolutely delicious [c’mon.. you know you want to look].