It’s Wednesday again, which means it’s Links I Love Wednesday!
We’re officially over the hump! So let’s smooth sail this week into the weekend –
1. DIY Modern and Very Cool Cooler (almostmakesperfect.com). I love this!! ‘Almost Makes Perfect’ modernizes and snazzies up an everyday cooler. Fancy.
2. The World’s Best BLT Recipe (theglitterguide.com). This summer sandwich looks delicious AND gives you a recipe for homemade mayo.
3. Man Kicks Bridesmaid in the Face and Rips Pants at Same Time (cosmopolitan). Basically the most epic wedding photo fail ever and I have laughed quietly at my computer screen for the last five minutes [laughing quietly is much more realistic, people!].
4. 25 Bakeries Around the World You Need to See Before You Die (buzzfeed.com).
5. 8 Exercises to Target Your Lower Abs (youbeauty.com). You know.. after visiting those 25 bakeries.
6. Feng Shui Tips To Help You Get More Of What You Want (mindbodygreen.com). [Control that energy, yo!]
7. Tory Burch Fitness Tracker (refinery29.com). This Tory Burch Fitbit is so cute. [Looking stylish while getting your fitness on? I dig it.]
8. Raspberry Coconut Cake with Coconut Streusel (twopeasandtheirpod.com). Yes.. I’ll take one slice of heaven, please.
9. 5 Ways to Stay Healthy During the Workday (levo.com). If you sit at a desk all day (like me), it’s important to do what you can to move about and be active. Levo has some great tips to stay healthy AND get a little movement in during your 9-5.
10. DIY: Reusable Gold Drink Stirrers (sugarandcloth.com)
[Have you visited my Twitter account? You should. Meet me over there in five. 1, 2, 3, BREAK!]