1. Don’t Worry, Be Happy (theberry.com). Just a little inspiration and good vibrations to get you through your Wednesday.
2. How to Set the Table Properly (apartmenttherapy.com). For those times when you’re trying to impress someone and/or really look like you have your life together [“Look at the way that silverware is arranged. That’s life success right there!”]
3.How To: Oil Cleansing for Clear Skin (theglitterguide.com). Slathering oil all over doesn’t sound like a good way to clean your face, but this how to guide makes me curious enough to try it out!
4. Zucchini Butter Recipe (food52.com).
5. 7 Jaw-Dropping Photos of a Wedding On Top of the World (cosmopolitan.com). These photos are STUNNING. [Is there such a thing as #weddinggoals? If not, there is now!]
6. Blueberry Pie Bars (averiecooks.com). I’m thinking of someone that has a pound of fresh blueberries in his fridge.. [*cough cough* MYRL *cough cough*]
7. Quick Hair Ideas for 2nd and 3rd Day Hair (theglitterguide.com). It’s pretty well-known that sudsing up your hair everyday is a no-no. The Glitter Guide has some hair inspiration for the days that you skip on the shampoo.
8. 6 New Ways to Use an Exercise Ball (cosmopolitan.com).
9. The Internet’s Funniest GIFs (buzzfeed.com). Just in case you felt like laughing today.
WOOHOO Enjoy your Wednesday, everyone!