1. How to Keep Crushing on Your Long-Term Partner (hellogiggles.com). Great tips on how to keep the butterflies in your stomach.. Even after the honeymoon phase has ended! [I love love.]
2. Cake Batter Popcorn Recipe (laurenconrad.com). Cake AND popcorn? [It’s like a party in your mouth, yo.]
3. Thinks to Consider When Evaluating a Job Offer (levo.com). Great advice for when you get the job and are trying to decide if you should take it.
4. Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 Trailer (buzzfeed.com). Because I’m excited, okay?!
5. Chocolate Zucchini Coconut Cake Recipe (twopeasandtheirpod.com).
6. 8 DIY Decor Projects That Make Life Easier (apartmenttherapy.com). You’ll feel like Martha Stewart, swearsies.
7. How to Reduce Stress in 60 Seconds (fastcompany.com). If this doesn’t help, just picture eating a really cheesy and delicious pizza. [MMMMM pizzaaaaa… so relaxing].
8. 10 Summer Date Ideas (laurenconrad.com). CUTE.
9. Little Girl Loses It After Finding Out Her Little Brother Can’t Stay Young Forever (buzzfeed.com). GEEZE that was a mouthful. But this video is adorable.
Happy Wednesday, everyone! 🙂