1. Don’t Worry, Be Happy (theberry.com). A little dose of happy to start your Wednesday off right.
2. Couple Has Ridiculously Adorable Photo Shoot With Puppy as If It Was a Newborn Baby (elitedaily.com). My dog is currently avoiding me like the plague because the minute I get my hands on that little ball of fluff, it’s going down.
3. Classic Blackberry Nectarine Pie (countrycleaver.com). A delicious way to use seasonal fruits and a great excuse to visit the farmer’s market [get in my BELLY].
4. APPARENTLY This Kid is Awesome, Steals the Show During Interview (youtube.com). Apparently, this kid is absolutely adorable and APPARENTLY if I could adopt him, I would. Apparently.
5. 4 Crazy-Effective Cardio Butt Exercises (cosmopolitan.com).
6. Tips for Organizing Your Office (levo.com). Clean that cubicle/office up, like a boss. Then keep it clean because that’s what adults do [right?]!
7. Blackberry Coconut Macadamia Crumble (heatherchristo.com). I mean, if there is fruit in it.. It’s healthy, right?
8. 12 Nail Polish Colors to Try Before Summer is Over (theglitterguide.com).
9. Overcoming the Fear of Not Being Good Enough (theeverygirl.com). Terrified to start your own business? Afraid to take a leap in your career? The Every Girl has got your back, homey.
I’m sending you lots of good vibrations. Have a great Wednesday, everyone!