1. What The Cast Of “Little Rascals” Looks Like Today (buzzfeed.com). C’mon.. I know you’re a little curious what they look like. Just click it.
2. French Toast w/ Berry Butter Recipe (thepioneerwoman.com). First off, I love breakfast. Second, this looks DELICIOUS. The berry butter recipe alone is worth taking a look at this link.
3. 57 Books to Read This Fall (vulture.com).
4. Fall 2014 Fashion Trends and Essentials (theeverygirl.com). Curious about what’s in style for Fall? As much as I want to deny that Summer is coming to an end, I am pretty pumped about wear scarves, boots, sweaters, etc [drink/eat anything pumpkin flavored].
5.What if Money Was No Object (filmsforaction.org). I LOVE this. A great comic strip of Alan Watts’ lecture where he encourages you to do what you love [eat pizza for a living? SIGN ME UP.].
6. Fun and Feminine Desk Organizing (theglitterguide.com). Tips to rearrange and decorate your desk for Fall [that season I’m still in denial about..].
7. Why People Fall Out of Love (mindbodygreen.com). This title is designed to grab your attention but it leads to a great article that talks about how to keep falling in love with your boo.
8. 7 Week Old Baby Hears for the First Time (theberry.com). SO CUTE [*cries quietly behind computer monitor*]
9. Daniele’s Twitter Account (twitter.com). HEY, THAT’S ME!
Have a great week, everyone! Stay fly. ;D