1. 5 of the Prettiest Ikea Hacks (theglitterguide.com). These girls take cheap furniture and make it look awesomely luxe [love me some DIY].
2. The Difference Between Healthy Love and Unhealthy Love (mindbodygreen.com).
3. Homemade Seasoned Pita Chips Recipe (tablefortwoblog.com). These would go PERFECTLY with unlimited amounts of guacamole. PLUS, they take only 20 minutes to throw together.
4. Why Employers Are Slow at Hiring (levo.com). Waiting to score an interview to that dream job you’ve been eyeing? Don’t feel discouraged. This article tells you why it takes a couple of weeks for employers to hire someone.
5.If Ron Swanson Quotes Were Motivational Posters (buzzfeed.com).
6. Apple Cider Martini (theglitterguide.com). Nothing says fall quite like a martini..err..I mean apple cider.
7. How to Prepare for a Job Interview (hellogiggles.com).
8. 21 Genius Hacks for Fixing Ruined Clothes (cosmopolitan.com). I mean, we all spill lunches on ourselves on a daily basis [ha ha.. I mean.. That can’t just be me, right?]. The wonderful people over at Cosmo have figured out a few hacks to get rid of those everyday stains.
Have a great Wednesday, you awesomely fantastic group of people! ❤